Sunday, May 16, 2010

WLC & Special Pleading

But is MWH (Many Worlds Hypothesis) as plausible as the design hypothesis?

If MWH is to commend itself as a plausible hypothesis, then some plausible mechanism for generating the many worlds needs to be to be explained.-WLC Reasonable Faith
I wonder if he requires the same standards for his own hypotheses. I have never heard him explain the mechanism behind the design hypothesis and I imagine that he would consider it to be a plausible explanation since he regularly argues for it. It would be interesting to hear how the "changeless, timeless, spaceless, immaterial being of enormous power" WLC routinely argues for actually generates matter into existence but I doubt the mechanism will be publicly declared any time soon. If he has, somebody please link it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment